Loader Operator North #2 - Sublette KS
As a loader operator, he/she will be a team player who is self-motivated, detailed oriented with strong prioritization skills. The successful individual will be results driven, able to multi-task and able to thrive in a quick paced environment. This position will be located at the Feedyard and will be responsible for assisting in the production and load out of cattle rations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Safely operate and maintain heavy equipment in enclosed and high traffic areas.
- Assist in loading and transporting commodities to the Mill Production area.
- Assist in loading correct rations and amounts into Feed Trucks.
- Cooperatively work with other members of crew in equipment.
- Monitor and report repairs needs of equipment and facilities.
- Other duties may be assigned by supervisors.
- Loader operation experience
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities and we will not unlawfully consider any factors of race, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender, disability veteran status or any and all other unlawful biases regarding federal, state or local laws with regard to workers or applicants.
Friona Industries participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.